From BILS Wiki
- Effective Go - The official "Best Practices" guide to writing idiomatic Go.
Recommended tools and utils
- LiteIDE is a very easy to use Go IDE with great features such as auto-completion and debugging (via GDB).
- devbox-golang - a Vagrant box for vim-based Go development, with auto-completion via vim-go and YouCompleteMe.
Resources for newcomers to Go
- The Go Tour
The official intro to Go
- An Introduction to programming in Go
An excellent introductory book, available for free online.
- Go by Example
A very good reference when starting in Go.
- Learn Go in Y minutes
Another guide with examples.
- Resources for new Go programmers
A list of recommended resources, by prominent Gopher Dave Cheney.
- Go Package search (godoc.org)
Great for getting to know what packages are there already.
- The Go Blog
Official blog with lots of educational materials.
- GopherAcademy Blog
Community blog with even more educational materials.
Archive of videos on GoLang.